We are finally ready to reveal what he was up to:
And to make sure that you were paying attention, how about a little giveaway contest?
Answer these questions correctly for your chance to win a copy of Me & Death: An Afterlife Adventure! To help you along the way, the answers are listed below… with some of the wrong answers:
Who would Richard rather hang out with?
a) Bart Simpson
b) Sir Galahad
c) Homer Simpson
Me & Death is set around ___________ in Toronto.
a) Spadina Avenue
b) Garden Avenue
c) Roncesvalles Avenue
To enter the Me & Death giveaway contest:
- Leave a comment below with your answers to the three questions above.
- The contest is open to residents of Canada and the USA, except for employees of Tundra Books.
- The 5 winners will be chosen at random and will receive a copy of Me & Death along with a bookmark. Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable, and has no cash surrender value.
- The contest closes on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 2:00 pm EST.
- Tundra Books is not responsible for entries that are lost or misdirected.
- The 5 winners will be notified by e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Best of luck!