Before Women’s History Month ends this month, we will be hosting Tundra’s third Blog Tour! We have a wonderful line-up of contributors and hosts for Marthe Jocelyn’s non-fiction book, “Scribbling Women” True Tales from Astonishing Lives.
Toronto-born MARTHE JOCELYN is the award-winning author and illustrator of over twenty books. Her picture book Hannah’s Collections was short-listed for the Governor General’s Literary Award for Illustration. Her novel Mable Riley won the inaugural TD Canadian Children’s Literature Award. Marthe Jocelyn is the 2009 recipient of the prestigious Vicky Metcalf Award for her body of work.
Monday, March 28, 2011
- Jennifer at Literary Endeavors
- Karin at ManicDDaily
- Susanna at SusieBookworm
- Laura at The Book Tree
- Jodi at Words by Webb
- Roberta at Wrapped In Foil
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
- Chrstina at Chrisbookarama
- Lisa at Lisa’s World of Books
- Roseann at Roseann the Reader’s Other Books
- Kerry at Shelf Elf
- Paula at thriftymommasbrainfood
- Marya at Through the Looking Glass Book Review
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
- Tan at BookLounge and Bookurious
- Leda at An Occasional Post
- Erin at Erin Thomas
- Chrystal at Snowdrop Dreams of Books
- Mandy at The Well-Read Wife
- Ashley at Trees and Ink
Thursday, March 31, 2011
- Rebecca at A Word’s Worth
- Cassandra at Indie Reader Houston
- Erin at Open Book: Toronto and Open Book: Ontario
- Jennifer at Picky Girl
- Teresa at Teresa’s Reading Corner
- Siobhan at The Book and Biscuit
Friday, April 1, 2011
- Amelia at Challenging the Bookworm
- Jeannine at MyBitsandBleeps
- Carolyn at Storytime Standouts
- Jo Ann at Journey of a Bookseller
- Melanie at The Indextrious Reader
- Susan at The Nervous Marigold
- Heather at Books and Quilts
That’s not all! We are also running a huge giveaway contest during the blog tour!
The prize: A collection of Marthe Jocelyn books – for the very young to young adults:
What do you have to do to enter? Follow the blog tour and leave a comment on any of the participating blogs, but it must be on their “Scribbling Women” blog tour posts. So, don’t leave a comment here, go visit their posts! We will be updating the links daily to make it easier for you to follow the blog tour and enter the giveaway.
Details: Here’s the best part, you can leave a comment on ALL of the blogs and that will count as 31 entries! Spamming doesn’t count, so one thoughtful comment per blog please.
Dates: Contest starts on Monday, March 28, 2011 and closes on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 11:49pm EST. One winner will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, April 11, 2011 to receive the prize.