These rules apply to all contests and giveaways hosted by Tundra Books on this site as well as on @TundraBooks on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- All entries must be entered by commenting on this site. Entrant must include his or her name and email address.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Tundra Books is not responsible for on-line entries that are lost or misdirected. The winner(s) will be randomly selected and will be notified by email. If we do not receive a response to our email within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Entrants may enter only once.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable, and has no cash surrender value.
- Contest is open to all American and Canadian residents over the age of 18 years, except the residents of the province of Québec, employees of Tundra Books, Random House of Canada Limited, Penguin Random House, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families.
- Tundra Books will not be responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
- The winner(s) will be posted on this site at the end of the contest period. Entering the contest constitutes consent to the use of the winner’s statement for publicity and promotional purposes on behalf of Tundra Books and with no additional compensation or further permission (except where prohibited by law). Other entry names will NOT be used for subsequent mail solicitation.
Copyright © 2017 Tundra Books. All rights reserved.