Celebrate Tundra’s 50th Anniversary at the Penguin Shop!
One of Toronto’s littlest bookstore is now dedicated to the littlest readers. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Canada’s oldest children’s publisher, Tundra Books, we have transformed the shop to feature Tundra’s classic and new children’s books.
The Tundra takeover is taking place from May 15th through June 9th, 2017. Plan your visit to see Tundra’s latest books, check out some staff picks and enjoy story time and crafts in the shop.
All activities take place from 1pm – 2pm on the days specified below.
- Tuesday, May 23rd: If I Had a Gryphon / If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur – Vikki VanSickle
- Thursday, May 25th: The Darkest Dark / The Pirate’s Bed
- Thursday, June 1st: Over-Scheduled Andrew / Nancy Knows
- Thursday, June 8th: Carson Crosses Canada / Little Blue Chair
CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES
- May 23rd: If I Had a Gryphon – Paper Plate Unicorn Masks
- May 25th: Solutions for Cold Feet – Sock Puppies
- June 1st: This Is Sadie – Tissue Paper Flowers
- June 8th: It’s Great Being a Dad – Magic Wands
*Receive a limited edition Tundra Tote Bag with a purchase of $20 or more